Two Portion Jar Of Duck Confit With Some Delicious Porcini Mushrooms!
Order Now – Get It Fri 27 May Mainland UK
32 in stock
An outstanding quality duck confit from Perigord (100% natural & gluten free) with some equally good porcini mushrooms in the jar for a gourmet French meal for two!
If you follow the instructions below, you are in for a real treat!
1. Warm the glass jar gently in tepid water to loosen the duck fat.
2. Drain the fat and remove the duck confit legs from the jar.
3. Cook the duck confit in an oven until the skin is golden brown (Pre – heated oven 180c for circa 20 minutes)
4. Gently fry the porcini mushrooms in a pan (with a little fresh parsley if you have it – though this is not important).
5. Plate your duck confit – and the fried mushrooms on top! Et voila! 🙂 The end result is better than many a restaurant meal!
Duck confit (53%), cepes (porcini mushrooms), 26%, duck fat, salt, pepper.
3 years in a cupboard. Once open store in a fridge and consume within 2 days.
Per 100g : 1128kJ (273 kcal) Fat : 26g of which saturated : 9g / Carbohydrates : 1g of which sugars : 1g / Protein : 7g / Salt : 1.29g