Two Portion Jar Of Duck Confit With Porcini Cepes Mushrooms
Order Now – Get It Tuesday 27 September Mainland UK
18 in stock
An outstanding quality duck confit from Perigord with some equally good porcini mushrooms.
If you follow the instructions below, you are in for a real treat and the end result is better than many a restaurant meal!
1. Warm the glass jar gently in tepid water to loosen the duck fat.
2. Drain the fat and remove the duck confit legs from the jar.
3. Cook the duck confit in an oven until the skin is golden brown (Pre – heated oven 180c for circa 20 minutes)
4. Gently fry the porcini mushrooms in a pan (with a little fresh parsley if you have it – though this is not important).
5. Plate your duck confit – and the fried mushrooms on top! Et voila! 🙂
Duck confit (53%), cepes (porcini mushrooms), 26%, duck fat, salt, pepper.
3 years in a cupboard. Once open store in a fridge and consume within 2 days.
Per 100g : 1128kJ (273 kcal) Fat : 26g of which saturated : 9g / Carbohydrates : 1g of which sugars : 1g / Protein : 7g / Salt : 1.29g