Cuisses De Canard Confites Du Sud Ouest Aux Cepes Maison Godard
Order Now – Get It Tue 26 Oct Mainland UK
284 in stock
One of the finest dishes in our range, which continually receives positive feedback and re-orders.
Very high quality (and particularly tender) duck confit from Perigord with some equally good porcini mushrooms – delicious, 100% natural, and even gluten free as it happens.
If you follow the instructions below, you are in for a real treat and excellent French meal for two!
1. Warm the glass jar very gently in tepid water to loosen the duck fat.
2. Drain the fat and remove the duck confit legs without breaking them.
3. Cook the duck confit in an oven until the skin is golden brown (Pre – heated oven 180c for circa 20 minutes)
4. Gently fry the porcini mushrooms in a pan (with a little fresh parsley if you have it – though this is not important).
5. Plate your duck confit – and the fried mushrooms on top! Et voila! 🙂 The end result is better than many a restaurant meal!
Duck confit (53%), cepes (porcini mushrooms), 26%, duck fat, salt, pepper.
3 years in a cupboard. Once open store in a fridge and consume within 2 days.
Per 100g : 1128kJ (273 kcal) Fat : 26g of which saturated : 9g / Carbohydrates : 1g of which sugars : 1g / Protein : 7g / Salt : 1.29g