Two Portion Jar Of Duck Confit With Porcini Cepes Mushrooms – Maison Godard Brand
Order Now – Get It Tuesday 26th September Mainland UK
Free delivery for orders over £50 Mainland UK
Out of stock
Case Offer 4 Jars Available @ £18.50 Each Click Here To View Offer
An outstanding quality duck confit from Perigord with some equally good porcini mushrooms.
If you follow the instructions below, you are in for a real treat for two!
1. Warm the glass jar gently in tepid water to loosen the duck fat.
2. Drain the fat and remove the duck confit legs from the jar.
3. Cook the duck confit in an oven until the skin is golden brown (Pre – heated oven 180c for circa 20 minutes)
4. Gently fry the porcini mushrooms in a pan (with a little fresh parsley if you have it – though this is not important).
5. Plate your duck confit – and the fried mushrooms on top! Et voila! 🙂
Duck confit (53%), cepes (porcini mushrooms), 26%, duck fat, salt, pepper.
3 years in a cupboard. Once open store in a fridge and consume within 2 days.
Per 100g : 1128kJ (273 kcal) Fat : 26g of which saturated : 9g / Carbohydrates : 1g of which sugars : 1g / Protein : 7g / Salt : 1.29g