Terms and Conditions
- All purchases made on this website are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions governing purchases made will be those in effect at the time you place an order.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided us with. At this point the purchase contract is made and we will supply the goods in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The price of the goods will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order subject only to any technical error for which we will not be liable.
- The prices stated on the website will be inclusive of any VAT payable.
- The price of the goods does not include the cost of delivery which will be charged at the amount specified on the website.
Credit Card Security & Payments
- The Good Food Network uses Sage Pay (formerly Protx – a global leader in secure online payments) to process all payments
- This means that your credit/debit card details are processed by secure systems owned by Sage Pay and never seen or stored by “The Good Food Network.”
- Transactions can only be processed in GBP £ Sterling.
- We do not accept payments in other currencies.
- We also accept payments made via cheque to: The Good Food Network Ltd – 15 Edgeborough Way – Bromley – Kent – BR1 2UA -United Kingdom
- We only deliver to the UK mainland.
- Products are subject to availability.
- You will not be charged for any incorrect goods or goods which you have not received.
- In all instances our liability will be limited to the price of the goods not delivered or incorrectly delivered and the cost of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available to receive and sign for the delivery on the day the goods arrive to the delivery address.
- Deliveries will generally reach you within 3-4 working days of receipt of your order via courier.
- Where payments are made by cheque, deliveries will be despached on receipt of cheque for the value of the goods and delivery.
- However, we will not be held liable should delivery times exceed this time for circumstances which are out of our control.
Warranty and Liability
- You must inspect the goods and notify us promptly of any dissatisfaction with your order. We will refund the cost of any goods that do not meet with your reasonable satisfaction.
- Simply address complaints to email@example.com or call us on 0044 (0)208 466 7170
- Our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods contained in that order.
- Personal Information is collected simply to send your orders and respond to any queries. The Good Food Network do not:
- Disclose buyer’s information to third parties.
- Send unsolicited e-mails
- Any customer complaints should be addressed firstname.lastname@example.org or else call us on 0044 (0)208 466 7170 as detailed on the “contact us” page.