What you get from us…
- Best-in-class and unique product range not found elsewhere
- Next day delivery on orders before 11am
- A friendly, flexible and personalised service
- We’ll even split cases and provide low minimum quantities for our regular customers
The Good Food Network is a French and English family-run business supplying outstanding fine French foods since 1996. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what our happy customers are saying:
Dukeshill find The Good Food Network an excellent company to work with. The goods always arrive on time and we are never disappointed with the quality of the goods they supply.
Julie Link, Dukeshill Ham Co.
One of our deli's suppliers for many years. They stock lots of unusual products of consistently high quality and are very friendly and helpful to deal with. Particularly useful that they will split cases so we can order exactly the amount we want. I would not hesitate to recommend them to those interested in fine food.
Penny de la Torres, de la Torres Delicatessen
The Good Food Network have been a supplier of our fine food hall for over 15 years. Their range of high quality fine French products are popular with customers. The team are always very helpful and rarely have an item out of stock! We would recommend them to any fine food retailer looking to stock specialist French items.
Ellie Gann, Macknade Fine Foods
We are a member of The Guild of Fine Food
- Among our catering lines, our 12-portion Duck Confit catering tins are extremely popular with restaurants and bistros
Delis and Farm Shops
- We have an exclusive range of ambient high quality French food that will look great on your shelves
- Our products are perfect for Hampers, especially during the Christmas period – chocolate walnuts and pates terrines among the most popular
- Our competitively-priced Goose Fat is a fast-selling hit at Christmas
To request our current wholesale pricelist or to set up a trade account please call us on 020 8466 7170 or email us at email@example.com.